If you are already a Netflix user, you may be observed that the content you are watching, is limited to your country only. You will be unable to access the library of any other country. The question might be what can I access any other country?s Netflix library? The answer is yes. Thanks to the virtual private network (VPN) which makes it possible. In this article ?NordVPN Netflix? I would share the complete procedure. Scroll down and continue reading.
Netflix spends a lot of money to detect VPN connections. You will see an error message if you have activated VPN while browsing Netflix. Luckily, NordVPN can bypass their detection and you can safely gain access to desired Netflix library.
NordVPN Netflix: How to Access Any Country Library?
The procedure is quite easy.
- Go to NordVPN and subscribe to any plan. You can also try 7 days free trial.
- Connect with a country’s server whose Netflix library you want to access.
- Log in to your Netflix account.
- That?s all. Enjoy the desired content.
Perhaps, you have questions or problems regarding the connection. Let’s move ahead discuss some general issues.
Which Server(s) of NordVPN Support Netflix?
You can access Netflix using any available server of NordVPN but it depends upon which country’s Netflix library you want to access. In this case, you have to connect with the particular country’s server.
Further, NordVPN itself recommends connecting with such a country which is closest to your location. In this way, you would not suffer your slow speed.
What Type of Devices Can I use to Access Netflix?
With a VPN connection, you can use your Windows, Android, iOS and router level devices. Anyhow, according to NordVPN, they currently are not supporting Smart TV devices.
Solution: What if I am Facing Connection Issue
So, you are unable to access Netflix with VPN? In such a case, a few solutions can be suggested:
- Try to connect any other country or connect any other server of the same country.
- Clear cache of your browser and try to reconnect.
- If you are suffering problem on NordVPN app, restart the app, set up following DNS addresses on your devices 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.
- You can contact NordVPN support via live chat if you are still unable to access Netflix.
NordVPN Netflix: Shall I Suffer Slow Speed?
Unfortunately, all the VPN negatively affect speed. But in case of NordVPN, your speed will not much reduce and you will be able to stream Ultra HD content with buffering.
But before blaming a virtual private network mean VPN, make sure your internet connection speed is according to the Netflix requirements.
Netflix Requirements Are:
- 480p ? 3 Mbps
- 720p ? 5 Mbps
- 1080p (ultra HD) ? 25 Mbps
Make sure your connection is according to Netflix demand.
NordVPN Netflix: Other Amazing Features
- User Privacy ? No logging strict policy. You will browse anonymously.
- Double VPN & Onion over VPN.
- P2P and torrenting servers.
- Kill switch automatically and DNS leak protection.
- No bandwidth limit ? Watch and download Netflix as much as you want.
- User-friendly apps across majors devices (but you can not access Netflix on your TV with NordVPN).
- Friendly support 24/7.
- 30 days money-back guarantee.
If you want to access Netflix library with NordVPN then simply Sign up for 7 days free trial or choose any package plan at up to 77% discount with 30 days money-back guarantee.